• Do we provide alcohol?
    Due to licensing laws in the state of Michigan, Motor City Mobile Bar cannot purchase, sell or accept payment for alcohol for an event. However, we are available to help you estimate how much beer, wine, and alcohol you will need for your event. We have relationships with vendors and can get you in contact to order through them.

  • How far will you travel?
    We will travel up to 35 miles from 48375. We are willing to travel an additional mile (up to 75 miles) for an additional $1.00 each way.

  • Do we carry insurance?
    Yes! We carry general liability insurance and also liquor liability insurance.

  • Do we need electricity?
    Working with Billy we require a standard outlet. If your event location does not have access to an outlet, we travel with a generator at no additional cost.

  • Can you serve coffee at any event?
    Yes, you can. We offer stand-alone reservations for our coffee bar and we have packages available to add-on to your perfect package.


(248) 403-8193


A WordPress.com website.